Tuesday 23 July 2013

A very Happy Flower Shop Birthday

Hello crafty lovelies.  I hope you had fantastic weather where you are this weekend. We were sweltering here on the Isle of Wight and so Sam, Summer and I went adventuring in our camper.

Today's card is a floral making that I put together for a crafty friend of mine that comes along to my classes. I was once again inspired by our new In Colors, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, & Pistachio Pudding. I paired these new colours with the fantastic Flower Shop Bundle (Flower Shop stamp set paired with the Pansy Punch). I finished with the coordinating In Color Boutique Details.

The Happy Birthday banner is from one of my favourite new stamp sets, Sketched Birthday.

I really enjoyed putting this card together and I find the new In Colors so inspiring. I used our fab washi tape on the inside of the card to attach a Stampin' Up! gift card for Pat.

This card uses:

Sketched Birthday (130423 £21.95 / 130426 £17.95)
Flower Shop Bundle (132727 £31.75 / 132726 £28.25)

Thanks for popping by today. Better publish this and get ready for work ;0)

Please get in touch with any questions or queries about Stampin' Up! and the products: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment