Tuesday 9 July 2013

Wildflower Meadow Bundle Bargain

Good morning and welcome to a new crafty week on the Isle of Wight with Stampin' Sarah!

Its been a hectic few weeks with Stampin' Up!'s new catalogue and introducing my lovely customers to all the new products. Thank you to everyone who came along to my Open House on Saturday. It was lovely to catch up with customers (old and new) and members of my fab crafty team. I really appreciate you all popping by and hope to see you all again soon.

Thank you all for bearing with me recently. My blogging has taken a bit of a backseat with all the exciting new products to play with. I'll hopefully be sharing lots of fab new products with you over the upcoming weeks.

So the first of this weeks crafty projects is one of the shoebox projects from my team get together last month (if you'd like to find out more about my team and joining the Stampin' Up! family please click here). This was created by Sandy and uses Wild Wasabi and the fantastic Wildflower Meadow Bundle of products (I do love a good discounted bundle- of which there are many in the new catalogue!) The matchability & coordination of all Stampin' Up!'s products is what first made me fall in love with the catalogue and started my SU journey. And I still love this side of SU craftiness ;0)

The Wildflower Meadow bundle includes the stamp and the embossing folder with a 15% discount on both products together:

Wood-Mount 132735 £19.95
Clear-Mount 132985 £17.25

Thanks for popping by today. If you have any questions about joining the Stampin' Up! family, the products or techniques featured please get in touch. I love to chat Stampin' Up! (as many customers already know!) and welcome the opportunity to meet new crafters. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.  

Happy Crafting 
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment