Saturday 16 March 2013

Weekend crafty makes

I thought I would share a little seasonal crafting with you today. Here is this weeks workshop project. I shared this with a lovely group of ladies I met this week. As it was a large meeting I simplified the project to allow me to teach it to a large number.

This is an Easter gift basket made from two tags cut with the Two Tags Biz die. I used So Saffron and Pretty in Pink matched with the Somebunny stamp set to finish the gift basket. And to finish the project completely I treated all my ladies to a little chocolate chick and egg treat.

And as I have been a bit craftily quiet this week I have two congratulatory cards to share today too. I have two friends locally who have recently celebrated the birth of grandchildren. So I made a card for each of them to celebrate their growing extended families.

The first card uses the Two By Two stamp coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with a blender pen and mounted on Pretty in Pink and embellished with basic pearls. The second card uses the lovely embossed vellum technique. I stamped the image from Bundle of Love with Stazon and then turned over and vellum and rubbed with my stylus (from the scoring board) over the areas of the image i wanted to turn white. I then mounted this on to Pretty In Pink card stock and mounted on to the main card base. The ribbon in both cards is the lovely Melon Mambo Striped Organdy ribbon from the Spring Summer catalogue.

Thanks for joining me today. Don't forget to take advantage of the last days of Sale-A-Bration. I will be placing an order on Friday so get your orders through to me before then to maximise your freebies ;0)

Happy weekend craftiness
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment