Saturday 9 March 2013

Easter Treats

I love this stamp set. I made this Easter set with the Everybunny stamp set from the main catalogue and I don't often get the opportunity to craft with it as Easter only comes round once a year ;0) I originally bought this set to tuck away for when Summer is older. But upon planning my Sew N So Fabrics class I decided this would be a perfect stamp set for this time of year.
 
Make it Wight Easter Card Class
Sew N So Fabrics Craft Centre, Ryde
Thursday March 21st
1-3pm
£8.50
 
I try to plan my classes around the season and different techniques. This class focuses on watercolouring and paper piecing to make these three projects.
 
Watercoloured hot air balloon Easter card:


Paper pieced Easter bunny:
 
To book your place on this class or find out any jmore information please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or contact the shop direct on sewnsofabrics@googlemail.com. I would love for you to join me on the day for a bit of Easter craftiness.
 
And just as an aside, I must apologise for the lack of a technique tutorial this Thursday. The week has run away with me and I have a craft room piled high with projects on the go. Lots of lovely things to share in the upcoming weeks though ;0) Stick with me, balancing family life with crafting and going back to work is proving a challenge but I am gradually getting there with making sure I devote the right amount of time to each important area of my life.

Thank you for joining me today and happy weekend crafting.
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment