Monday 11 March 2013

Mother's Day Makes

Please forgive me for a slightly topsy turvy bloggy week this week. I have a super busy week ahead with classes and a WI talk so my usual features are going to be postponed a week. I do have projects to share but I just haven't had a second to sit down and scrapbook for a little while.

So today I am going to share with you the completed store card keyring I made for my Mum for Mother's Day. I covered old store cards with patterned papers and embellishments and then finished with a layer of PVA to create these mini scrapbook keyrings.
 

I bought a shopping tote which had a pocket on the front for a photo which I attached the keyring to. A thoroughly photo-tastic Mother's Day for Mum.

 And here is the Stampin' Up! Mother's Day card I made for Mum. I used a window die from my stash with SU's glossy cardstock. I used this photo I took a little while ago of the highland cattle local to my parents house. Mum loves these so I thought they would make the perfect view from the window. The papers I used to create the wallpaper are from the Summer Smooches DSP pack.

 
And here is how I spent my first Mother's Day.
 
Happy crafting (in the snow!!)
-xx-

1 comment:

  1. Amazing idea Sarah. I love the papers you chose as well. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete