Saturday 11 August 2012

Attic Boutique Thank You

 Here is a project I made as a Hostess Thank You a couple of weeks back for a workshop I demonstrated at locally. I love these Attic Boutique papers and how beautifully they compliment the Summer Mini stamp set, the Open Water.

I used the fab new Edgelit dies to create the edging of the handbag.
 I created the antiqued look by sponging the edges with Early Espresso. I created this embellished feature with scalloped circles which I sprayed with water, scrunched and layered. The brad is one of the lovely freebie brads from last months Everyday Enchantment promotion.
 And finally here is the matching thank you card using the Apothecary Art stamp set and matching framelit dies.
To find out more about the fantastic current promotion Stampin' Up! are running, please click the Promotion tab at the top (who doesn't love a freebie stamp set?). To find out more about joining as a Demonstrator, hosting a workshop or ordering products please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Saturday Crafting ;0)
-X-

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sarah - what did you make the flower out of - card? paper? it is very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Sarah - the dsp is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete