Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sweet Treat Christmas Cards

 At my recent all day Christmas crafting days my ladies had the Sweet Snowglobe stamp in their goodie bags along with two Sweet Treat cups. I designed these two cards for my ladies to use their stamp set and give them sweet treat ideas.
 
The first card is Bashful Blue, Garden Green and Real Red themed. We coloured the Sweet Snowglobe using Stampin' Write markers and then filled the cup with a little flaked glitter to make snow. I had to use an alternative snowflake punch for the embellishment, however, I have it on good authority that the new Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue due to be released on Saturday features a rather lovely snowflake die.
 
The second card was Whisper White and Baja Breeze themed. The embossing folder used for this is Northern Flurry and I was given this last year from the US catalogue. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this makes it in to our new main Ideas Book in October.
I can't resist sharing this pic with you today. My Mum has been busy knitting for Summer. I'd asked for some seasonal hats for her and she started with this FAB pumpkin hat for Halloween (although I love it so much she'll be wearing it on every cold day from here till Christmas I reckon). Anyways, yesterday in full blown baby model mode, Summer gave us some beautiful expressions as we snapped away at her. Cannot wait to sit down and scrap the results as they are just too lovely (even if I do say so myself).
Happy Crafting (and I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday)
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment