Monday 13 August 2012

Birthday Daisies

Here is one of the cards from July's card class. I'd seen one similar on Pinterest and loved the use of the square stamp from Baroque Motifs (a set I haven't used in an absolute age- but one of my continuing favourites).

The colours used are: Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and So Saffron. This card used a mix of Big Shot dies and punches to create the flower, background and sentiment.

I am currently attempting to fit crafting in while Summer sleeps. She is too much of a delight when she is awake for me to get anything productive done. But i have a mounting pile of photos waiting to be scrapbooked of her ;0)

Here is one of her new tricks. She has become a master at holding her head up and jabbering away to her moses basket.


I'll be back tomorrow with another card class project.
Happy Crafting
-x-

1 comment: