Tuesday 1 November 2011

So here is my excuse


So I know I am super behind with my blogging and on updating you all with all the lovely Christmas projects I promised. But I do have a good excuse. As you may or may not be able to see from the photo above, I am happy to say I am expecting ;0) I am so excited to be pregnant and to have a full of energy 13 weeks along bouncing bean growing inside me. But it has taken its toll craft wise I am afraid. And my blog is also looking a tiny bit neglected. But as I am now moving into my second trimester I am getting my energy back so I hope to be back in the swing of things very soon.

Thanks for reading today and I hope normal service can resume asap.
-XXX-

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, lovely news and exciting times.
    Sal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again sarah! Hope you are feeling better now? I have a lovely book to lend you on pregnancy called Eves wisdom- not your traditional pregnancy book! Hopefully see you at the crop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so pleased for you and Sam! In fact I couldn't be happier :) I can't wait to see all the lovely things you will make for your baby room and I'm sure I can see you making a very lovely baby themed scrapbook in the near future. Hope to see you at the crop in two weeks? Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah - just look at your baby! Glad you're feeling a little more energetic now - enjoy your pregnancy. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy...ah, happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great to see the pic of your "little bean" Sarah! It was lovely to see you at Regional training, and also Michelle's training recently, and I'm so glad things are going well with your pregnancy. Keep well and look after yourself honey. You are going to make a great mum! Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah BIG Congratulations!! what exciting news, enjoy your pregnancy hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderfully clear scan picture, how exciting, I cant wait to spend some time with you T convention xxx

    ReplyDelete