Tuesday 8 November 2011

Punch Art Father Christmas

Now I wish I could claim this Father Christmas Top Note card as my own. But alas this was inspired by a fantastic punch art creation posted by Kirsteen over on In Love With Stamping.

I've never tried to recreate a piece of punch art before. But as soon as I saw this Top Note Father Christmas I couldn't resist. This was one of the projects we completed in October's Card Class. And we had a lot of fun making him too.

I just love the texture of the Manhattan Flower embossing folder for the beard. You cannot even see the detail of the flower. It looks like it was designed for the sole purpose of giving texture to Father Christmas's beard ;0)

The colours I used for this are: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink and Regal Rose.

Thank you for stopping by tonight. Hopefully if I can get my act together I'll be able to schedule a couple more posts for the upcoming days.

Happy crafting ;0)
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment