Tuesday 25 October 2011

Autumn Splendor Scrapbooking

Sorry for my long absence from blogland. Things have been pretty crazy here recently. I have a stock pile of projects to share with you over the upcoming week but a pretty dodgy internet connection. So please bear with me.

This is one of the scrapbooking projects for this weeks Stampin' Scrappin'. At the request of my Mum I have been experimenting with Autumn themed layouts for this months theme. I have had the lovely Autumn Splendor stamp set in my cupboard for months and never even mounted it. Well what a perfect excuse to ink it up.

The colour scheme is: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Cajun Craze & More Mustard. I created the background my stamping the various leaf stamps in the colours above. I then layer plain cardstock with a strip of the gorgeous Christmas ribbon from last years November incentive (sadly now retired). I created a border for the photo with More Mustard and finished by stamping the leaves on to Whisper White and attaching these for a corner embellishment with dimensionals.

Happy to be back in touch. I'll try to upload again in the near future. Need to ensure I catch the good light for photo taking (a somewhat impossible task with these big grey rain clouds at the moment).

-XXX-

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO Sarah, love love love the leaf stamps! Hope you are ok and we will definately have to catch up soon. I have posted some good news on my blog, well it's good news for me anyway and I am really excited about it! x

    ReplyDelete