Saturday 15 October 2011

Christmas gift box ideas

Here are two projects I shared last month with my card class ladies. The hanging cone would be ideal for a Chrismas tree and would hold sweets or a small gift. This is made with mainly retired products now. Apologies for that. This was the only sample I had made up. You can see that i created the handle using the gorgeous new Lace Ribbon  Border and this was attached with Fancy Flower Brads on either side (couldnt quite capture this detail in the photo).

The small pillow box was cut using a Crumb Cake base and wrapped with a strip of Always Artichoke Designer Series Paper. I then punched the gift tag from the new stamp set Beautiful  Season. I designed this to match the Beautiful Season card I shared earlier in the week.

Right, normal service should resume now as I am back from my holidays. This should be the last of my scheduled posts.

Happy Crafting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment