Friday 1 April 2011

The Mini Is Here!!!

Well I realise I am a bit late in the day posting this. But the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue is now live (and I can finally start posting pics of the lovely things I have been making....).


I've been busy today moving things around and starting to get things sorted in my new craft room (formally a spare room but I have sold the furniture to make way for a desk and my lovely Stampin' Up! supplies- photos to follow). So I didnt get a chance to link to the Mini earlier. But I am pleased to provide you with the link to the catalogue here.

I am super excited to point out that we finally have the Big Shot!!! And even better, all the exclusive Stampin' Up! dies and embossing folders. So even if you already have the Big Shot you can still benefit from all the lovely exclusives the Mini has to offer ;0)

So for anyone coming along to my Mini Launch Open House tomorrow be prepared for lots of exciting hands on previews of the lovely new products (and I'll also have a Mini Catalogue here waiting for you to take away). Some of my favourite things about the Mini.... the long awaited Owl Punch, the Four Frames Stamp Set, the Decorative Label Punch, The Top Note Die (love this for scrapbooking), Springtime Vintage DSP and the Bitty Buttons ;0) (and thats just to name a few!!).


Any questions or to place an order, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830. And please check back tomorrow to participate in a HUGE Mini Catalogue Blog Hop I'm a part of.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment