Monday 28 March 2011

Stampin' Up! Wedding Invites

I am currently in the midst of making wedding invites for my lovely friend Natalie. While I obviously cannot share with you their finished invite design I did come across photos of some of the invites I made as samples for them. They have picked an Autumnal theme for their September wedding so I picked similar colours for each design.

This first wedding invite uses Just Believe with More Mustard & Cajun Craze. I've coloured the stamp set with the matching Stampin' Write markers. The small 'Love' sentiment comes from the Tiny Tags set. Inside the invitation i created an RSVP pocket and the RSVP was stamped with the smaller flower stamp from Just Believe.

 This second sample was a lot simpler but striking all the same. I themed this around So Saffron and Early Espresso and stamped the leaf image from Paisley Prints. The 'You're Invited' is from the Cheer and Wishes stamp set.
Just a couple of the samples I made. Happy to share to show whats been keeping me so busy recently.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I had an Autumn wedding and I wish Stampin' Up had been here in the UK then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely invites Sarah - very original and a beautiful selection of Autumnal colours.

    Denise Howarth
    Inspired Island Events

    ReplyDelete