Here are my Make a Monster Googley Eyed swaps I made for the Stampin' Up! training I attended last weekend. I used 4 inch squares of the Celebrations DSP and folded them to create the frame. I was attempting to make it look like the Monsters were tearing out through the paper. The Monsters were finished with Googley Eyes and raised with dimensionals. I received 25 beautiful swaps in return which are now displayed on my fridge at home. I'll try to take photos later to post here of the lovely projects I received.
I also made three special 6x6 scrapbook page swaps for the ladies I attended convention with. I knew they were going to be attending the training so I thought I would create these for them. I printed the professional photographers picture taken of us at the Awards Evening and embellished it to match the Sweet & Sour DSP.
Happy to help with any Stampin' Up! related questions or queries, please get in touch on email@example.com or 07830 343830.