Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy 2011!

Thank you all for reading my blog in 2010 and for supporting me in getting started with Stampin' Up! I look forward to seeing what 2011 has in store craft wise. I look forward to meeting new crafters and welcoming new demonstrators to my Stampin' Up! team too ;0) 
Here is how I spent my New Years Eve.... with the bestest of company playing Wii games (I am sooooo good at the film questions on Wii Trivial Pursuit). We finally managed to get a whole family shot (we are never all in one place at the same time!). So we have, (back) Dad, Mum, Littlest Sister Soph, Me, my other half Sam, (front) Middle Sister Nat, Kala the boxer & Josh (Nat's partner). I can feel a scrapbooking LO coming on ;0)

 

At midnight to celebrate the arrival of 2011 and also as its my 30th birthday, we each set off a Chinese Lantern over Queen Bower (they really do look like UFOs if you dont know what they are!). I sent off my wishes for the upcoming year and will be keeping my fingers crossed that 2011 brings us all want we are hoping for. 
Right, normal crafting service shall resume from now. I have a few projects to share so I will be posting these asap. I have the final few pages of my JYC to post as well as some projects I've been making with my brand new lovely Cricut I got for Christmas.

Happy New Year and happy 2011 crafting

-XXXX-






1 comment:

  1. Happy new year & Birthday my lovely chum :) I hope you have had a lovely relaxing day today ? look forward to meeting up one evening this week!

    ReplyDelete