Monday 24 January 2011

Sale-A-Bration Good Luck

Been working on a few cards and LOs this evening. I made this card for two colleagues who are leaving the office next week. Wanted to make something from the office to wish them well with their new venture.

For this I used Wild Wasabi, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz (including the In Colour DSP stack). I also used the Punch Bunch and So Happy For You Sale-A-Bration stamp sets for the owls and sentiment. (The red is my table cloth and not part of the card!)

If you'd like any further info about Stampin Up or Sale-A-Bration, please do not hesitate to get in touch: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-XXX-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, thanks for your comment. The alpha's are AC Lullaby Thickers! I was also made up with Shimelle's post. Can't believe she is doing all this work whist traveling. She is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use this cute owl. I love the way you've used the four leafed clover to make a border.

    ReplyDelete