Monday 4 July 2016

A Pop of Pink Club Gift Notebook from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies and a very Happy Monday to you all.

How has your weekend been? I have started a new Stitch Along project with Lakeside Needlecraft and we received the first chart for the project border on Friday. I lost many hours this weekend to stitching and all the loveliness of this exclusive fantasy SAL.  I am starting another one on Wednesday to follow on from my 6 month Owl SAL so I am going to be super busy stitching wise. 


My craft project share for the day are these little notebooks I have made for my lovely Hostess Club members. These little personalised notebooks will be slipped in with my ladies June orders.

I found the little black notebooks in Tiger on a recent trip across the water to Whiteley Village and I liberated the pencils (which I have covered in washi tape) from a well known furniture store (I got every member of my family to use a pencil during our trip! I couldn't resist as they were a perfect size to accompany my little books).


I love these Pop of Pink Designer Series Papers which I partnered with the Pop of Pink Washi Tapes. I added the sweetheart punch cut out and a personalised name on each stamped with the Labeller Alphabet stamp set. To finish I added sparkly sequins. 


I love these Pop of Pink papers. They are great for any occasion and some of the designs are lovely and subtle while others are bright and bold.

Just to finish my creative share for today I have my finished Owl Stitch Along project to share. I posted a few of my owls along the way. Here are all twelve together. I used my Grandma's tin of threads she gave me a while back. I loved the happy and bright colours. I am doing a new project kicking off on Wednesday which is along the same lines but with frogs instead of the owls.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment