Wednesday 6 July 2016

A Honey Bee Spinner Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday Crafters.

Have you had a go with the new Sliding Card Framelit Dies yet? I absolutely love how easy these dies make spinner cards. If you love interactive special projects cards as much as I do then you'll love these dies. I was convinced this card would be super complicated to construct. But aside from the dies all I had to add was two pennies and some dimensionals to put together the spinning element.


I used Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight cardstock with the Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper.. Once I cut all the elements I needed using the Framelits I then stamped my bee and bee hive and added the sentiment and details to my card front. To create the spinner element you simply need to sandwish a dimensional between two washers or pennies and then add your image over the top. This spinner then sits between the layers of your card and is free to spin around your main central image.

The framelit set also contains a longer spinner track so you can make a second spinning style card. I've yet to experiment with the second shape but can feel some fab Christmas cards coming on with it.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment