Wednesday 13 July 2016

A Foxy Friends Congratulations Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday Crafters!

What a crazy week it has been at Stampin' Sarah HQ. I've managed to fit in some craftiness and class preparation amid all the family chaos. I've been beavering away at my Christmas Craft Day preparations for August. I cannot wait to get Christmas-y. My craft organising brain is already thinking 5 months ahead and things to make before the big day.

Today I have a card we made at my June card class to share. I fell in love with the Foxy Friends bundle when I saw them in Telford back in May. I've seen so many creations with this stamp and punch bundle from frogs to skunks to tigers. But for my first card with the set I stuck with the lovely little fox.


I combined the fox with the Flourish and Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. I added flowers stamped using the Swirly Bird stamp set layered over the leaves.


This is a really fun stamp set to play with and create little animals with. I love the simplicity of layering with photopolymer stamps. 

I have some lovely cards to share with you on Friday. Over the past weekend two of my lovely friends gave birth to daughters. So I had fun creating them new baby cards which are all ready to share later in the week.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment