Friday 17 July 2015

A Circle of Spring Stamped Mini Muslin Bag from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. What a gloomy start to a Friday here on the Isle of Wight. I'm hoping it'll brighten up for a walk later. But in the meantime I am enjoying a peaceful morning snuggle with the girls watching Wall E (and simultaneously blogging too).

I have a project to share with you today that I made with my lovely Hostess Club ladies at our get together this month. For anyone belonging to one of my virtual clubs we get together every other month for a coffee and a crafty project. And for those that join from afar the project is mailed out with your order as a thank you for being a part of the monthly club. You can find out more by clicking the Virtual Clubs tab above.


This months project was a little different. We used the Mini Muslin Bags and stamped the beautiful Circle of Spring wreath.  We stamped the wreath using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. We then coloured with the Subtles Collection of Stampin' Write markers.

I used Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi to colour my wreath. We then created a little tag using the Triple Banner Punch.  The greeting is from the Work of Art stamp set. We pegged the banner to the bag with a Mini Metallic Clothespin.


This is such a simple little gift bag and really fun to stamp and colour. This would be perfect for an end of term teacher gift or little gift packaging idea for jewellery or sweeties. I think the Mini Muslin Bags are a great addition to any crafters stash as they can be personalised for any occasion or event.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment