Monday 20 July 2015

A Barnyard Babies 1st Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

How is your week going so far? I hope you enjoyed the lovely weather over the weekend? I had my fab ladies over on Saturday for my July card class. We had lots of fun creating and chatting.

I had a special 1st birthday party to go to on Saturday evening. My friends grandson lives on a farm and he was having a big party to celebrate his birthday. So I wanted to make a special card and knew the Barnyard Babies stamp set would be perfect.


This is what I came up with:



I used a cardbase measuring 10cm x 29.7cm. I scored the long side at 9.9cm and 19.8cm. This gives you the three panels to stamp and means the card will stand up on its own.

I then simply stamped all the animals and coloured with my Blender Pens and ink pads. I used the little banner from the White Christmas and coloured with my Island Indigo Stampin' Write marker (meaning I was able to not colour the Happy Christmas greeting). I actually stamped the banner first so I was then able to place the goat and sheep correctly with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. 


Just a quick reminder. My Christmas Craft Days are coming up in August. I have three spaces available for my Monday August 17th class. The class takes place from 10am-4pm at my home in Newport and is a fun filled day of crafting, cardmaking, fun 3d projects and basically everything you need to kickstart your Christmas Crafting mojo for 2015. Class cost for all materials and fun prizes is £25. Drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk if you'd like to book your spot.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are giving me inspiration! (And a desire for more stamp sets!). I'm particularly fond of your card with the Barnyard Babies. I have some little ones in might who may love it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your kind comments. It means a lot to know that people are seeing my blog and my creations. I adore the Barnyard Babies. It was perfect for the farm birthday party we went to. I hope you enjoy crafting with this stamp set. It really is a fun one to stamp and colour (and I even did a bit of paper piecing with it too) xxx

    ReplyDelete