Monday 18 May 2015

Crazy About You Typeset Papercut Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday crafters.

What a weekend. I spent Friday and Saturday with my fantastic Stampin' Up! team and friends. It is one of my favourite things about being a Demonstrator. Sharing inspiration and ideas with lots of other fellow Demos from around the country. At our Telford Regional there are lots of opportunities to win prizes (I was very lucky and won a prize patrol from the new catalogue!) as well as sample display boards, lovely lunch and swaps with friends.


I wanted to share another birthday project with you today. I made this for my sister earlier in the month. I have become a little obsessed with a new hobby- papercutting (a long process but very therapeutic and fun). I used a template to cut the quill which I mounted on to Rich Razzleberry.

I used a Typeset Speciality Designer Series Paper layer over a Champagne Glimmer Paper layer (unfortunately this is now sold out so could be substituted for Gold Glimmer).


For the greeting I used my Crazy About You Bundle. I cut the 'Happy' with the Hello You Thinlits and then matched this with the 'Birthday' from the Crazy About You stamp set.


My sister loves to read and to write stories.  So I matched her quill card with a folded book (another of my FAB new hobbies). I used a template created by Anna Marie Book Art on Etsy.


And here is the framed paper cut I also made for my sister. Template by the amazing Paper Panda.



Pop back later in the week and I'll share some of the amazing swaps I received at Telford as well as share a few little sneak peeks too.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment