Monday 25 May 2015

A Life in the Forest Diamond Fancy Fold Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


A Very Happy Monday Morning to you! How was your weekend? I hope you had a good one. 

I have lots of lovely projects to share with you this week. I will be posting projects made with my favourite retiring products (giving them one last airing before we move on to all the new loveliness of the new catalogue).

I have a  project to share from my May card class today. I had seen a similar project over on Belinda's blog and loved the effect of the combination of the Hardwood background with the Life in the Forest stamp set. I adore these little forest critters and will be putting this on my 'keep for my girls' shelf come June 3rd. This is definitely one I cannot bear to part with.

I used the basic measurements for the Double Diamond fold from Belinda's blog but I changed the width to allow for two cards to be made from one single piece of A4. I used Crumb Cake for my base with Soft Suede layers. The Hardwood was stamped with Chocolate Chip.


To colour the animals I used my Blender Pens and ink pads (I squeezed my closed ink pads to get ink on to the lid of the pad). This is how I managed to get a blended effect with my colouring. I love the vibrancy of the Chalk Marker for the details on the fox.

Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to hook up to a stampin up rep but I never get a reply. I am in the US. How expensive is the shipping from you to the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, if you still need an SU rep in the USA, try contacting my rep. She's a top-rated SU demonstrator, and is incredibly responsive. www.stampinpretty.com. Her name is Mary Fish. I'm very happy with her.

      Delete