Tuesday 6 August 2013

A little bit of Hostess Club craftiness

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday to you.

Today I thought I would share some little makes I created over the weekend for my Hostess Club ladies.

This is the first month of the club so I thought I would share the Stampin' Up! joy and get everyone started with some crafty essentials, a sheet of Dimensionals, an Anywhere Glue Stick, a Sponge Dauber and some different ribbons all tied up and ready to craft with.


I created a personalised monogram on the side of each gift using the fabulous Occasions Alphabet punched with the Petite Curly Label punch and layered over a little length of Gingham Garden Washi Tape.


 And here is the Thank You label stamped with one of the frames from the Four Frames stamp set. The Thank You is from a new set called Lots of Thanks. The colours used are Melon Mambo and Old Olive. I finished the label with a Melon Mambo Candy Dot and two Rhinestones.


I'd love to welcome you to join a new Hostess Club and I can help you benefit from all the lovely freebies & promotions on a month to month basis (as well as one month you will receive all the hostess benefits for the months combined orders). I need 10 people to run another club, so please get in touch and register your interest and I would be more than happy to start another club very soon. Please click here for further info.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a sunny and crafty week wherever you are. It looks to be getting brighter again here on the Isle of Wight. But the weekends rain was a much needed break in the hot weather. My garden is much happier for it.

And just before I go here is one more little crafty share, my little Summer indulging in my ribbon share package! This delightful package arrived from a Demonstrator friend on the mainland who had organised a product share and Summer was desperate to get her hands on all my lovely new ribbons. She gets into more mischief with every passing day.


Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment