Tuesday 7 May 2013

Try It Tuesday: Stamped Vellum Scrapbook Page

I was procrastinating on Pinterest recently and came across this beautiful layout. I decided to have a go at CASing the project using papers I had to hand. I loved the feature of the Perfectly Preserved stamped jar on vellum to create a vase full of matching flowers.

I used this as one of our pages for my April scrapbooking class and it was lovely to see how the ladies adapted it for their photos. Julie used a photo of a beautiful dessert flower and changed the floral highlights on the page to pink to match her page. It looked lovely ;0)

The papers we have used for this are: Tea for Two & Floral District Designer Series Paper. These have been layered on to Crumb Cake and Night of Navy cardstock. The flowers were punched from So Saffron using the Boho Blossoms punch and finished with Basic Pearls (which I have just noticed are wonky in my photo- typical!).

I was really pleased with how it turned out. And i loved scrapbooking this photo of my grandparents too.

If you fancy giving scrapbooking a go why not pop along to one of my classes. The next class is booked for Monday June 3rd. Alternatively, why not
check out the AMAZING new This and That journalling and scrapbooking product range from Stampin' Up! I am offering an extra special gift for the first 10 people that place orders from this range. Get in touch on 01983 609249 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to find out more.
 
Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment