Wednesday 1 May 2013

Exciting New Product Line: This and That


Good morning and what lovely news I have to share with you today! A sneaky peak (and chance to order!) of a new product range from the new 2013-2014 Catalogue.

Introducing..... This and That!
 
This range is inspired by the Smash books which have been huge over the past couple of years. It brings together a love of pretty papers with true scrapbooking in the fashion we all loved as kids (cutting, glueing, sticking, collecting tickets and bits and bobs).

This new product range includes a fancy journal, rotary stamp, 3 rolls of washi tape (LOVE this!), 12 sheets of coordinating patterned papers and 4 sheets of stickers. All of these new products will be available in the new Catalogue launching July 1st but Stampin' Up! are giving you the chance to get your hands on them exclusively during May.

 
And even better if you want ALL 5 items you can buy the complete bundle at 15% discount. What a bargain!

With my love of scrapbooking and Stampin' Up! this was my absolute dream bundle of products. So as you can imagine, I was up till midnight waiting to put my preorder in. Now just counting down the days till my order arrives (and of course I will be sharing pictures and creations as soon as it is delivered!)
 
 This would be perfect for a general scrapbook for keeping gift tags, tickets and bits and bobs in. Or it could be used for scrapping a special holiday, special occasion or special memories.
 
I would be more than happy to chat to you about this fantastic new product line (as well as all of Stampin' Up!'s lovely other products!). Please drop me an email or give me a call for more info: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 / 07830 343830. And please check out my Promotions tab above for more info on other special promotions I am running this month.
 
Here is more info on what is included in the bundle (click on the picture for more detailed info).

 
And finally to make up for the lack of a Try it Tuesday feature yesterday (my usual blogging time was taken up with my monthly scrapbooking class!) here is a layout we created yesterday.

This uses the fabulous Floral District Designer Series Paper coupled with the fabulous Circle Circus stamps. We also used the Delicate Doilies Sizzlets and Builder Brads to create the matching embellishments. The colour scheme for this layout was Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry. I love this super summery layout. I just need to add a title and it'll be perfect!
 

 
Thanks for popping by today. Please leave a comment so I can pop back and see your lovely crafty creations.

Please get in touch for any further info on Stampin' Up! and to place your orders. Always happy to help.

-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment