Tuesday 19 February 2013

Happy Tuesday Makings

My return to work has thrown my crafting schedule right out the window. I love scrapbooking and telling my family stories on paper with pictures. But sadly with Summer and work and classes to prepare for, sometimes my scrapbooking gets pushed to the bottom of the list. So I am sharing a Try It Tuesday card today instead. I decided to search Pinterest for some inspiration this time. Sometimes if I have a bit of a creativity block I will type in a stamp set name and look through all the inspiration on Pinterest to get me started. I came across this card by a talented German Demonstrator and set about recreating it.
 
I love the stamped images of the bee and butterfly from the Collage Curios stamp set. They fit perfectly within the embossed hexagons (Honeycomb Embossing Folder). This is a beautifully simple card and I love the natural-ness of the Crumb Cake and Linen Thread.
 
Just a reminder that I am still offering the opportunity to WIN a BIG SHOT. Place a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order (£45+) with me before March 22nd to be entered in to the draw. Only 8 names in the hat at the moment so the chances of winning are pretty darn good ;0) Click on the photo for more info.
 
 
And don't forget the fantastic freebies on offer till March 22nd when you place a £45 order during Sale-A-Bration.
 

 
Please get in touch for any Stampin' Up! help or to book a party or place an order (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249).

Happy Stamping
-XXX-
 


No comments:

Post a Comment