Sunday 27 January 2013

Happy Birthday Mum


I know I promised you card class cards over the weekend. But I decided to share with you my Mum's birthday cards today instead. Wishing my lovely Mum a very Happy Birthday today ;0)

I used lots of sneak peak Spring Summer Catalogue items to make these cards.

The first card uses a stamped floral image from Elements of Style coloured with my Watercolour Crayons and blended with a blender pen. I then used some of the gorgeous new 3.2cm Two Tone Ribbon (Pink Pirouette/Rose Red) to create a banner which I then layered with Happy Birthday stamped with the Notable Alphabet.  I then finished with Basic Pears and beautiful flowers cut from a length of the gorgeous new Vanilla Flower Trim (by far my new favourite product from the new Spring Summer catalogue!).
 My second card is a mini page layout using a standard 6" x 4" print. This is a 4 generation family pic with my  Nanny, Mum, Sisters and Summer taken at Christmas. The base card is from the Natural Composition Speciality DSP. I then embellished with highlights cut from the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper and accessories from the beautiful Artisan Embellishment Kit (the resin heart and flower, the scalloped lace).
I cannot tell you how many beautiful things there are to get your hands on in the new Spring Summer catalogue. I am just overwhelmed with all the fabulous embellishments and accessories for cardmaking and scrapbooking. As previously posted I am holding an Open House next Saturday between 10am and 3.30pm at my home in Newport, please click here for more info.

Happy Birthday to my Mum and happy weekend scrapping 
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment