Monday 31 December 2012

Last bit of Christmas Crafting

Follow Me on Pinterest
Well I know it is a little late but I'd like to wish all my blog readers a very Merry Christmas. Thank you all for reading through 2012 and I look forward to sharing more crafty projects with you in the New Year. I have some exciting changes coming up in 2013 and will be structuring my posts so that I update on a regular basis. I have some exciting colour challenges lined up and a regular weekly embellishment tutorial feature planned also. So pop back in early 2013 and I'll have more info to share with you then ;0)

In the mean time, I thought I would share a last bit of Christmas craftiness. I was looking through my computer files and my SD card and thought I would share with you the last crafty projects I found hiding amongst pictures of projects I have already shared with you ;0)
 
This is one of our cards from the December card class. Inspired by an amazing card I saw on Pinterest. I love the stamped background and the white heat embossing over the top. Giving a bit of a swirl with Crumb Cake ink and a dauber over the embossing gives the darkened ink effect.
 
This second card is a stamping only Christmas card that can be adapted for any occasion by changing the greeting and colour (see the original inspiration here on Pinterest). This photo hasn't captured the shadow stamping behind the Garden Green swirls. I stamped the swirls first with my Illuminate Glimmer ink pad to give a bit of glittery bling to the card. The swirls, flowers and label are all stamped from the Everything Eleanor stamp set. The colour scheme is Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.

 
And lastly, here is a project we made in my December workshops using the fab Season of Sweets Designer Kit from the Autumn Winter catalogue. I provided the gingerbread stars and everyone got to take home a lovely little package with a biscuit and gift label.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a fabulous festive season and looking forward to what lies ahead in 2013.

And just a quick reminder, I have my new virtual hostess club starting in the New Year. Click here to find out more and get in touch if you'd be interested in signing up ;0)

Happy Festive Crafting and look forward to more craftiness in 2013
-X-
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment