Friday 7 December 2012

Exciting news: Join my new Stampers 10 Club!

Hello again. Seems like an age since I updated. Has been a busy week as we took Summer on her first holiday to the Continent to visit the Christmas markets. And i have also been busy catching up with my annual December Journal Your Christmas Journal (photos to follow, it is still very much in the rough stages due to being away the first three days of the month).
 
 

I just wanted to blog today to share my exciting news for the New Year. I am launching my Virtual Hostess Club starting in January. Read on for more info on joining my Stampers 10 Club.

Earn free stamps & more!

Do you love the Stampin’ Up products but don’t necessarily want to host a Stampin’ Up workshop at your home? You may not have many crafting friends or have the space to host a workshop.

If you join the hostess club you can earn all the benefits associated with being a hostess without ever having to host a work-shop at your home.

I need 10 members to agree to join the club which lasts for 10 months. Each month I will contact you to ask what you would like to order for a minimum of £15 + 50p p&p. The 10 ladies take it in turns to be the virtual hostess and when it’s your turn you will receive at least £25 hostess pounds to spend on any goods of your choice from the catalogue as well as the goods you have ordered.

For joining you will also receive a FREE copy of The Idea Book & Catalogue (rrp £5.95). If you already have the current main catalogue I will reserve a copy of the new catalogue due out on 1st July 2013. You can of course order more than the minimum amount and have the possibility of increasing the hostess benefits.

For anyone not living local to me and unable to collect their orders, I ask for an extra £2.50 each month to help contribute towards the cost of posting your items via Royal Mail, I am happy to pay any extra postage charges if you parcel is more expensive to post. And on your hostess I ask you to pay the full cost of posting your items.

Please register your interest and once I have 10 ladies to start the club I will contact you to see if you are still interested in joining in. Please email me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or give me a call on 01983 609249 for more information.


By joining my Stampers 10 club, you get the chance to spread the cost while building up your collection & are still able to enjoy the free benefits.
 
It’s that simple!
 
 
And I couldn't blog today without a little bit of craftiness. Sorry for the terrible photos. Not sure why they turned out so blurry. But here are the two layouts we completed in our November Scrapbooking class.
 
 The first was a simple 12x12 Very Vanilla base stamped with images from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set. We embellished with papers from the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper set and with a Handmade Holiday Stitch Felt ornament. We also created the circular embellishments using punched images created with the Merry Minis punch pack.
 
For our second layout we used the new Divided Page Protectors to create three mini layouts. We stamped embellishments using the Polar Party, Wonderful Winterland and For the Birds stamp sets and embellished with buttons, ribbon and a Flourish Frame.

Please get in touch to find out more about Stampin' Up!, hosting a party or joining my new virtual club on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Friday Crafting ;0)
-X-




No comments:

Post a Comment