Sunday 30 September 2012

Time to say Goodbye

I always grow so fond of each years Stampin' Up! catalogue and I'm sad to say goodbye to some of my favourite stamps and products (I'll be saddest to say goodbye to Season of Joy- my most used stamp set of the past 3 years!). My catalogues come to bed with me, I read them in the bath, they get tatty in my handbag and I take them on holiday with me too. So as you can imagine, I grow quite attached to the Ideas Book. So today is the last day for ordering from the 2011- 2012 catalogue and from the Last Chance List. Tomorrow I will be back to share the fantastic (and HUGE) new 2012-2013 catalogue with you.

I have just worked out how to add a Facebook 'Like' feature to my blog. So please click on over to my Stampin' Up! IOW Facebook page which I set up a couple of months ago to promote my classes and events. Click on Like below to ensure you are kept up to date with all things crafty and Stampin' Up!




A quick reminder, I am holding another new catalogue Open House next Saturday from 10.30am-3.30pm (October 6th). Please pop by anytime during the day for a new catalogue and a Make and Take (and a Starbucks coffee of course ;0)

And just before I go for the day, I thought I would have a quick reminisce to some of my favourite Season of Joy projects I have made over the years. I love this set, but as of tomorrow I will have a whole host of new favourites I am sure. Roll on the new catalogue.....

And we cannot forget dear old Dasher. He has been a staple of my Christmas makes for the last two years.
Any questions or for a crafty chat please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
 
Happy Weekend Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment