Thursday 13 September 2012

Folded star card

Happy Thursday to all. We're only one day away from the weekend ;0) We're all busy here preparing for a trip to Yorkshire next week for my cousin's wedding. It will be Summer's first little holiday away from the Isle of Wight. We're travelling via the Harry Potter Studio Tour which I am so stupidly excited about you would not believe.
 
Anyways, enough about life, back to crafting. I have so many projects building up that I have photographed but not posted yet. I really must share these with you before the end of the month to showcase our beautiful retiring items (see this post about the Last Chance List). Todays project is a folded star card we made at my Christmas is August day inspired by this card I found on Pinterest.
 
 
This card started with a Crumb Cake 30cm square base. The colour scheme is Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade. We also used the glittered sheets from the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper to create the glittered exterior. I have loved using this paper for all my Christmas-y projects and will be sad to see this leave (it is currently retiring and featured on the Last Chance List).

This is the centre of the card (the Merry Christmas is from Contempo Christmas). The flowers were made using the Boho Blossom punch and a rhinestone as the centre. The leaves were punched from the Bird Punch.
 
Please get in touch if you'd like any further information on Stampin' Up! and the Last Chance List. I'd be only too happy to help: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
 
Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

1 comment: