Sunday 22 January 2012

A Hostess Thank You Set

Wow where did the weekend go? It has flown by! I have managed to tick a lot of essentials off my to do list (and by essential I mean things like 1) buy a new scrapbooking album, 2) place a fab Stampin' Up! order, 3) register for an expectant parent event, 4) go for a windy stroll, 5) buy baby some lovely new clothes and booties- so maybe not all entirely essential ;0)

I also demonstrated for a lovely group of ladies locally. I regularly meet these ladies so like to come up with new ideas and show off new products each and every time I see them. I will show the make and take projects later in the week (when I get around to unpacking my workshop bag- I managed all of the above, but sadly just hid my craft tote so that I wouldnt have to worry about unpacking it in the foreseeable future!). But today I thought I would show the projects I made to present to my hostess.

I made this lovely bright set with Lucky Limeade cardstock and the fab Hostess Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper. The desk calendar was inspired by a swap I received at convention. Unfortunately there was no name or details attached for me to give credit. Needless to say I was very impressed and I have adapted this design for Saturdays card class too.


The sentiment was from Oval All and punched with the matching oval punches. The lovely little butterflies were cut using the Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (and then embellished with a rhinestone).
 I recently treated myself to the Fun Flowers Bigz Die which I used to create this layered flower. I loved creating the contrasting layers and then finishing with a printed In Colour brad.

With Sale-A-Bration just around the corner there isnt a better time to book a Stampin' Up! workshop (who doesnt love extra crafting freebies?! Sale-a-Bration launches on Tuesday and this year we have 4 stamp sets and a set of DSP to choose free with every £45 order!). So if you would like a Demonstration on any of the above or indeed have an idea or event in mind for a themed crafting party, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or phone me on 609249. I've recently just designed a gorgeous 6x6 scrapbook LO for a workshop make and take and would love to come demo this for you as an introduction to scrapbooking ;0)

Happy crafting ;0)
-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment