Thursday 18 November 2010

A Jolly Holiday Christmas Tree

I have been busy beavering away at home getting everything ready for my Christmas Craft Day on Saturday in Cowes. As part of my preparations I have been making a few Christmas decorations for the tables to festively theme the event. Here is last nights effort. I had seen something similar online and wanted to have a go at recreating it using the Stampin' Up! Jolly Holiday Designer Series Papers. I was really pleased with the result. I finished it off with some rhinestones and a Cherry Cobbler star (mounted with jewellery wire).
Happy Crafting ;0)

Sarah
-XX-

4 comments:

  1. This is FAB Sarah, love it!! That would look great on my dining table xmas day, will you show me how to make one please??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I think I might need to make one of these as well Sarah i can see anoterh Sarah demop session coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make one too!! share how you did it please? x hope you got the card too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    I would love to make one as well, can you do a session at the next crop?

    ReplyDelete