Monday 31 July 2017

A masked Beautiful You Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday Crafty Friends. How has your weekend been? I've been super busy making samples and prepping for my big Christmas Craft Day in a couple of weeks.  Yesterday I cut 2448 one inch square paper pieces. To see what we will be making with these squares pop back later in the month and I will share all our Christmas in August projects (and I might even have a few sneak peeks of the new Autumn Winter catalogue too!).

Today I have another Beautiful You share. I adore this stamp set and its versatility. This card was inspired by a greetings card I saw on Pinterest. It uses masking (created with a Post-It) to cover the lady and stamp the background sentiment repeatedly down the card with the one contrasting coloured sentiment to highlight the birthday greeting.


The colour scheme for this card is Rose Red and Basic Grey. I don't often think to stamp with a grey ink pad. But i was super happy with this effect.

To finish the card I added Glitter Enamel Dots and Clear Faceted Gems. I could add these to every project I make as I love an extra bit of sparkle.



Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love the opportunity to demonstrate for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too. No crafting experience necessary! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment