Monday 7 November 2016

A Christmas Magic Diamond Fold Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. How was your weekend? Mine was spent dealing with a series of moving related mini crisis (including a blocked drain and a smoking washing machine!). But I did buy my very first car. At the grand age of 35 I am now officially on the road with my bright yellow Hyundai, happily named the Sunny Sunflower by Summer.

The card I have to share today was one of the projects for my October card class. I do love a good fancy fold card and I'd seen a few of these on Pinterest and thought they'd make a perfect Christmas card as the shape of the card itself looks a bit like a Christmas cracker.

For the Cherry Cobbler card base I used the fab Splitcoast Stampers tutorial. I then added my Garden Green panels and stamped my images on to the Whisper White layers.


The pictures don't quite capture the sparkle of the card which I added with my Wink of Stella brushes. I stamped in Memento Black and coloured with my Stampin' Write Markers.

And the beauty of this Fancy Fold is that it folds down in to a compact 4" square envelope.


Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love an opportunity to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party.  As the hostess you earns exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-xxx-


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment