Monday 12 October 2015

A Merry Moments Poinsettia Quick Christmas Make from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. How was your weekend? We are just back from two weeks away in our motorhome. It was a bit rainy and cold but we had a lovely time in Northumberland exploring, walking, cycling and enjoying family time. I hope you enjoyed all the posts I scheduled for you in my absence. I made sure to create several weeks worth of craftiness before I left.

I have a quick make to share with you today. I made this a couple of weeks ago. And would you believe this card almost made itself from scraps in the bin. I was having a sort out of my craft desk and had thrown a load of scraps and odds and ends from other cards into my bin. When I looked in I saw the Merry Moments Tree DSP lying there with the ready cut out poinsettia and sentiment.

I rescued all the component parts and added a little bit of embellishment using my Banner Punch to cut the little flags from Merry Moments scraps. I added a White Perfect Accent and a few Basic Jewels and voila I had a Christmas card for my stash.


So there you go. Sometimes those scraps you throw away or those flowers that don't look right on one card can be put together to form something completely different.

And here is just a little peek at our time away. Here are me and the girls enjoying a seal cruise around the Farne Islands.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at your own crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project like this one too (no crafting experience necessary!). And until November 3rd Hostesses earn an extra 3% in freebies on parties over £200 in sales!!! A perfect time to get your hands on some lovely Christmas crafting stash and earn free product at the same time.

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe this beautiful card was made with scraps! Hope you and your gorgeous family enjoyed a break together xx

    ReplyDelete