Friday 9 October 2015

A Berry Merry Decorative Easel Gift Set from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday. How has your week been? 

I've been busy creating another of my favourite creations of the moment, a decorated Christmas easel. I have gone a step further with this one and created a matching gift bag too.

I used the Berry Merry stamp set with the Home for Christmas Buttons which match so perfectly.  My colour scheme for this canvas is Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Old Olive.


I purchased my easel from The Works (they have lots of sizes available). I added Home for Christmas Enamel Dots to the easel to match the canvas.


I once again stamped the Season's Greetings in Cherry Cobbler and evened out the stamping with a Blender Pen. Colouring over the ink gives this washed watercolour effect.  I also created an extra element of dimension by stamping and punching the poinsettia with my Reason for the Season bundle.


And here is my matching gift bag which I stamped with the Reason for the Season poinsettia and sentiment. I purchased the gift bags pre-made from Amazon.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at your own crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project like this one too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment