Wednesday 26 March 2014

Easter Chick Punch Art Treat


Hello and welcome to another cold crafty day here on the Isle of Wight. We are frizzly cold. Where did the lovely sunshine go from a couple of weeks ago? Still the forecast is looking a little better for the weekend so fingers crossed we see the sun again soon.

Here is another little Easter Treat for a March crafty day. This was designed by Lorraine, one of my downline team, for our last crafty shoebox swap. I love this little punch art chick (and I love the choccie eggs even more! Sadly these were spotted by Summer so never made it as far as Easter! In fact in my post-operative recovery state there has been very little chocolate that hasn't been eaten as it keeps my strength up. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!).

I love using these 1"x8" Cellophane Bags for seasonal treats. They fit lots of different shape and size choccie treats from Mini Eggs to Skittles to M&Ms. You can create a topper with punches or a mini card to seal the top. Bobs your uncle, a quick and easy seasonal treat or table gift.


Here is a close up of the punch art chick which uses the Scallop Circle Punch and various sized circle punches to create the eyes and body. The beak is created using the Small Heart Punch. This is a really quick and easy little chick to make and is perfect for a little Spring or Easter treat.


Thank you for popping by today. If you'd like to find out more about joining my team and coming along to our team monthly Shoebox Swap please pop by the 'Join My Team' tab at the top of my blog. Alternatively, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 to have a chat about Stampin' Up! and the flexibility of building a crafty business around your life and commitments.  And don't forget if you sign up during Sale-A-Bration (until March 31st) you can customise your starter kit by choosing £150 of product for the bargain price of just £99!! There really isn't a better time to join the Island Inkers.


I have been with Stampin' Up! for over 4 years now and I have built my crafty business around my employed job as an Admin Manager. I have also continued to run my classes and demonstrate for local craft  & community groups, women's groups & friends and family around having two babies. Stampin' Up! is flexible around your free time and can easily be fitted to your needs. You can sign up as a hobby demo (ordering at a discount for yourself) or you can set yourself targets to build it up to a full time career. There is no pressure to do more than you want to do and it really is a lovely company to be involved with. I'd love to chat to you about it, so please get in touch with any questions.

Happy Crafting ;0)

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment