Tuesday 2 April 2013

Try It Tuesday: Tutorial Make

I thought I would share something a little different with you for todays Try It Tuesday. I was procrastinating on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and came across this tutorial video for a box card. I'd never seen this fancy fold before so thought I would give it a go. I love the idea of a little box within the card. Perfect for flat chocolates or money or a gift card. Simple yet effective for building your packaging in to your hand made greeting.
 
For my version of the card I used the beautiful More Amore Speciality Papers paired with the gorgeous flower trim (both products can be found in the Spring Summer Catalogue).

 I used a Very Vanilla base and layered with Raspberry Ripple and the More Amore DSP. The inside section I stamped with the lovely tree image from the Forever Young stamp set (stamped in Early Espresso) and spritzed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz for a bit of glimmery glitz.
Hope you all had a lovely long weekend ;0) Its beginning to feel a little more Spring like here on the Isle of Wight. Keeping my fingers crossed for some better weather.  And if you wondered how Summer enjoyed her first Easter, I think this picture says it all!  Summer's first taste of chocolate ;0)
 
 
 
Please drop me a line if you'd like any further info on Stampin' Up! and their products: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I love to help hostesses achieve freebies at their parties, so if you think this is something you might be interested in, please get in touch and I'll talk you through a crafty party for you and your friends. I bring the craftiness and you bring the friends ;0)
 
Happy crafting ;0)
-X-

1 comment:

  1. I especially love your vintage cards and projects. You inspire us greatly. Could we ask one favor? Could you write a little more about the cards...like the dimensions and the directions for the folding of different cards. The score lines of the folds maybe too. Then we have a better idea of the steps involved. thanks

    ReplyDelete