Monday 16 April 2012

April Scrapbooking Sneak Peak 1

Another sneaky peak at some of the lovely new products from the Summer Mini Catalogue. This scrapbook page that I taught in my April scrapbooking class uses the Twitterpated Papers coupled with Apothecary Art and Bordering on Romance Stamp Sets. The embellishments are the beautiful new Pleated Satin Ribbons and Twitterpated Designer Buttons (these are lovely and petite and beautifully subtle). I love this springtime colour scheme and the subtlety of the colour theme. I also enjoyed trying out a new technique with the paper daisy. I inked this with a sponge using Blushing Bride ink and then sponged over Frost White Shimmer Paint to give a lovely glittery sheen. This made a perfectly matching embellishment.

Looking forward to being able to show you these new products in full come May 1st. I'm giving a little sneak peak now as I may be a little exhausted or preoccupied in very early May. But I will be back blogging asap.

Happy Crafting ;0)
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Sarah, the colours are beautiful! Hope things are going well on the pregnancy front, not long to go now! x

    ReplyDelete