Tuesday 10 April 2012

Apologies for my absence

Hello to all my regular blog readers (and anyone who may be new to Stampin' Sarah).

Just thought I would pop a quick note on here to explain my absence from posting recently. 1) My laptop exploded last week!!! It was 3 months old and just went kaput in the middle of me doing a bit of pinning on Pinterest. 2) Despite not working at the mo I am still shattered and have had very little time for crafting. I have managed a few lovely projects such as baby announcements and thank yous. But I wont share these till after our Little Miss has made an appearance.

Don't like to leave my blog blank for periods of time so wanted to give a quick bit of explanation. And a photo should give you an idea of what has been going on here recently:

Thats right, it has been baby washing galore what with the beautiful weather we had last week. It was just so lovely to see all the little baby grows hanging out on the line. They are all now packed away neatly in the baby's chest of drawers (and a couple are awaiting packing in my hospital bag).

So thats why things have been a little slow on the blog front recently. I have a few lovely things in the pipeline to share with you and also lots of lovely sneak peaks from the Summer Mini too. I am holding an impromtu scrapbooking class this Friday at 1pm so I'll have some lovely summery pages to share with you by the end of the week (assuming I can lay my hands on a borrowed computer at some point- mine is going to take 28 days to fix!!!).

Hope all is well out there in blog land and please bear with me for the next few weeks. I'll be back asap.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-



No comments:

Post a Comment