Sunday 4 December 2011

JYC Day Two

Good morning all. I hope you are having a fine first weekend of December. I do realise it is the 4th today and I am only now posting pics of my JYC Day 2. However, my days 3 and 4 are still works in progress and i wanted to capture some pics of my album so far in better lighting (the previous post didnt show the colour properly). As you read this I will be setting up my stall over at Newport Football Club for the Gifts for Girls Christmas Fair (pop on by and say hello if you are in the area) so will hopefully have lots of lovely tales to tell and pics to share for todays JYC page.

So here is my album so far. This is the complete page for days 1 and 2:

 My day two window:
 And a close up on just the day 2 half of the page. The prompt for December 2nd was about the weather. So I printed the local weather report for Newport and created several journalling tabs which I stuck to the back. I then folded this and tucked it into the pocket behind the pretty paper. My journalling reflected on the weather in comparison to last years snow and ice. By this point in last years journal i had pages and pages of photos. However, inspiration has yet to strike me this year. Bring on some snow I say.....

So thats my page 1 completed. I'll be back to share my weekends goings on once my pages are complete. I've also got a lovely Secret Santa card to share with you that I created using Polar Party for a fellow 'Due in May' Mum.

-XXX-

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful sarah, I love the pockets and little windows. I was going to pop along to the gifts for girls but sadly we had to bury the ashes of calebs nans dog yesterday so we were all a bit upset:( hope to see you next sat???? x

    ReplyDelete