Tuesday 27 September 2011

Happy Birthday Natalie ;0)

It is my sisters birthday today and I made her a matching card and peek-a-boo box using the fab sneak peak Hostess Designer Series Papers (Cheerful Treat).

I've had all these lovely exclusive products just crying out to be used and my sister loves the bunting trend. So I unwrapped my pennant punch and created this chain across the card.  I used the Just Perfect alphabet and Lucky Limeade ink for the letters. The scalloped part of the pennant was punched using Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry alternating. The ribbon behind the pennants is Pink Pirouhette stitched poly ribbon. I stamped the balloon from Crazy For Cupcakes and raised with a dimensional.

 I followed a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers to create the box. I punched the candle from the top of the Crazy For Cupcakes single cupcake and layered on top of a scalloped circle (punched out of a post it note as I didnt have any So Saffron card to hand). I colored the image with my watercolour crayons.
 Inside the box. I matched the cardstock and images to the sweetie shrimps I'd put inside.
 I love these new bright hostess papers. And with the brand new hostess benefits system about to be launched they are even easier to get your hands on ;0) Get in touch to find out more.....
Hope your week has started well. Dont forget, the Last Chance List is only available until Friday. After that these products will be retired for good. Get in touch asap to order your last chance products....

Happy Crafting
-X-

1 comment:

  1. I find your blog to be very inspirational. I love S U. Can I ask you to please consider popping on the Subscribe to Posts by e-mail gadget? This would make it easier for myself and the many others like me [ who have bad memories ] to follow your blog and may even increase sales for you.Please let me know if you add it then I can subscribe and will miss nothing. Many thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete