Sunday 13 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you to the lovely Peg for passing this Blog Award on to me ;0) I've seen a few people receive this blog award around the web and I always love doing these random fact type posts. So here is my random 8 info tidbits:

1) I got a (rebellious?) tattoo when I was 19 and I still love it 11 years later (and sometimes have battles with myself to stop myself getting more).

2) I thought I could swim in my Mum and Dads front room when I was three and dived off a poof-y thing onto the coffee table. I still bare the scar on my forehead of what happens when you need stitches to repair the damage of indoor swimming.

3) My colour of the moment is teal and I'm currently in the process of designing a LO around this theme

4) My favourite Stampin' Up! stampset is still Loads of Love. This is the set that tempted me to become a SU demonstrator.

5) I'm addicted to selling on Ebay (it funds my crafting stash).

6) I'm currently studying with the Open University (I apparently cannot go more than a couple of years without working towards a qualification- I miss study when I'm not doing it)

7) I crave another road trip after taking a 3 week trip in 2009 around Australia. Just need to win the lottery to pay my mortgage....

8) I love turning the volume up on my stereo and singing top of my voice to Pink songs ;0)

Not all that random but fun all the same. Right, hopefully I'll be back later with a couple more LOs (although my study seems to be taking over today so I'll have to see how the day goes).


Happy weekend crafting ;0)
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment