Sunday 20 February 2011

More Retreat Makes

Here are a few more of my Retreat LOs. Many of them are part of the Wight Craft Circle weekly scrap challenge.

Week 49- 'Did You Know'

I reinterpreted the prompt to read 'Don't You Know How Much I Love You'.

 Week 47- 'Whats Your Colour'

Lime of course ;0) I loved this 8.5x11 LO and how I tied it in with what I was wearing that day in Icelandic snow.
 Week 45- 'Blast From The Past'

I chose my childhood dog Tigger as the subject of this layout. 
 And the final two LOs are just ones I did for fun. With the first photo I wanted to do the photo justice as it was my absolute favourite photo that Sam and I took on our Icelandic trip. I wanted the photo to be the focus and to tell its own story. Although I couldnt resist a bit of bling in the form of some Stampin' Up! rhinestones.
 And my final LO was completed using my favourite Sweet & Sour DSP from Stampin' Up! and Rich Razzleberry C/S. I accessorised the LO with some hand made crocheted flowers my Mum made for me using leftover embroidery floss. I found a whole stash of rather embarrassing childhood photos of me in various different outfits. I tied the colours of the LO in with the colours I was wearing in one of the pictures. I also chose the butterfly accents to compliment the butterfly motif of my top in the middle photo.
If you'd like any further info on Stampin' Up! products, please do not hesitate to get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830.

Happy Crafting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment