Thursday 18 February 2010

Starter Kit Has Arrived ;0)

To create this card I used Fun & Fast Notes (Page 34 in the catalogue) plus the 'Merry Christmas' greeting from the Loads of Love stamp set (Page 31). I stamped using markers from the Bold Colour Family Stampin Writes. Again, this was a card created using up old bits of generic card stock. I am really just using up old card to try out new techniques with all my lovely new stamps and inks.
This card was created using my Jumbo Stampin 'Whimsy' Wheel (P. 42) for the background with my Sale-A-Bration Happy Moments gift stamp set. I also used 6.4mm Grosgrain Ribbon (P.87) coloured with Lovely Lilac Stampin Write. The flowers and background use: Pink Passion and Pixie Pink.

Quite a strikingly simple Congratulations card made using old cardstock and the Fast & Fun Notes Stamps (P. 34). I coloured it using Yoyo Yellow and Only Orange Stampin Writes.


I deliberately left open white space on this card so that a name/birth date can be added before sending. This was created again using my Fast & Fun Notes stamps, a silver calligraphy pen and old cardstock.



Fast & Fun Notes accessorised with Versamark watermark in the background and Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon (P. 87).




No comments:

Post a Comment