Thursday 18 February 2010

First Open House Workshop Saturday 27th February ;0)

In celebration of booking my first workshop (Saturday February 27th- just in time to make the most of Sale-A-Bration ordering) and in helping me to promote it i have been trying out various templates and 'Make and Take' ideas.

Last night I was experimenting with my Bold Colours cardstock and Fast and Fun Notes Stamps (P.34) to make a thank you and a birthday card.
Pink Passion card, Fast & Fun Notes Stamp, Silver Calligraphy Pen & accessorised with Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon.
Pink Passion card, Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon coloured with Orchid Opulence and Lovely Lilac, Fast & Fun Notes Stamp. Background- Pink Passion ink used with the Whimsy Stampin Wheel.

A card I made a few nights ago once I had received my Loads of Love Accessories (P. 31) stamp set. I accessorised this with 3.2cm Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and 1.6cm Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment