Tuesday 1 October 2013

October offers and news from Stampin' Up!


Good morning and welcome to another crafty day here on the Isle of Wight.

A new month always brings exciting news from Stampin' Up! HQ. The above picture shows this month's fantastic 'Best Of...' stamp set and this month we're focused on the best of Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. I love these floral images and cannot wait to place my order to get hold of these.

There is also a new promotion launching on October 7th, you could join Stampin' Up! and my lovely team of stampers, for only £25! Now that is a real bargain!!! More info to be posted next week once the promotion goes live. If you'd like to find out more in the mean time I'm happy to have an informal chat about joining Stampin' Up! and how it could work for you. I also have more info on the 'Join My Team' tab above.


And the last exciting bit of news is that if you host a qualifying party during October (£250+ in sales) you will receive an additional £25 in hostess freebies. So for a £250 sales party you will receive an amazing £65 of Stampin' Up! product for free. There has never been a better time to host a crafty party. I'm happy to theme your crafty make around any occasion or event (Christmas is still proving HUGELY popular at my parties currently). I can design a card, scrapbook page or gift box depending on what you fancy making. So get in touch on 01983 609249 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to book your party or chat about what is involved and most importantly find out about the freebies you could earn for hosting.

And now for something a little bit crafty. I shared a card with you yesterday from my recent team shoebox swap. Today's cards are Lorraine and Charlotte's designs from the shoebox evening. Sandy designed a lovely card too with Lovely as a Tree and the reflection technique, however, I have yet to finish colouring it so that will be a share for another day.

Card 1 Uses: 

Elegant Butterfly Punch
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Yippee Skippee! Stamp Set
Dictionary Stamp Set
Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight Cardstock and Ink

Card 2 Uses:

Baby Prints Stamp Set
Zoo Babies Stamp Set 
That's The Ticket Stamp Set & Ticket Duo Punch
Small Heart Punch
Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Ink and Cardstock

Thank you for stopping by today. Please get in touch with any Stampin' Up! or crafty questions, I'd be more than happy to help.


Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment